Super Meat Boy (intro) Super Meat Boy (intro)

Great animation that really captures the game

I just bought this game. It's the Meat Boy formula of play, die, die again, die again and die some more, almost rage quit then win. Then say "one more level maybe"

And then 3 hours pass.

This animation captures the heart of the humor and fun that went into this fantastic game and if you're still on the fence about this game, don't be, it really is as good as the reviews say it is.

Dismissing it as a glorified flash game is like calling Castle Crashers a glorified flash game. You're technically right (maybe), but you'd be missing out on something great. Also: who doesn't want a Meat Boy shirt avatar prize?

Now that I've had my nerd-out on the game. This animation is actually really nice, funny, and deceptively simple.

Kudos on the great game Team Meat, can't wait to see more.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Yeah that's how I've had it described too

As a man who owns an xbox 360 yet has never owned and probably never will own a Halo game (though to be fair, Reach is tempting), I really, REALLY, love this.

Great art and voice work as always too. I like these more bit size, funnier flashes too. Probably easier on you too. Everyone wins

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Absolutely made my day

I caught myself bobbing my head to the chorus by the end of it. Really fun.

Seeing as you got the audio already, how about a sequel starring a fire fighting bear?

RicePirate responds:

rofl, David (the song writer) wanted me to animate the second part, which if he okays it, I will, in which case, I plan to include Ben becoming a bear ... often :P

How did megaman return? How did megaman return?

Wow really?

Well made little flash, though I'm AMAZED people sent hatemail over what is clearly FANART (no offense meant). Of course it's not a stupid question as to how Megaman Trigger would get back from Elysium, but knowing Capcom, your explanation isn't probably too far off from what they're gonna pull when MML3 gets made.... probably in the year 20XX.

Ah well, good flash, enjoyed it.

Mirak responds:

Well ok dud. :D

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Deserving of Flash Portal History

It's a troll video... that's actually funny. THAT takes talent.

Solar City Solar City

Some of the animation is a little choppy

The hair on the monster and some of the buildings/scenery looked a little blocky, but the animation for the red headed character was really well done. Would love to see more of this.

Side note: I thought the design for the "main character" was really cool. At first I saw the yellow arm bands and I couldn't help but feel it looked a little excessive and silly, but then he used them to ride the cables and it was awesome. Great job!

Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful Odysseus: Ep2 Faithful

Better than the first

You made everything a bit more animated than I remembered and it was just as funny (if not funnier).

As a huge fan of Greek/Roman Mythology (especially the Odyssey) this is great fun to watch and I eagerly await the next

"EXTINCT" "EXTINCT"

Nice to see 3-D submissions

It's nice to see these 3-D animation style videos pop up every so often. My only real problems were that the cat's (for lack of better animal type) movements seemed a little slow at times. The fact that the cat's art style looked like it belonged in an anime where everything else looked very 3-D and computer generated was a bit jarring. Other than that though it was clear you put a lot of time and effort into it and it showed.

manuelberja responds:

the cat was not 3d.there's no animated 3d bg as well but there's still rendered 3d image.
yeah,i spent 3 months(nights) for this project.
thanks!

Blue Lotus Blue Lotus

A really good early piece

I've just been going at 90mph today doing a research paper and after this everything seemed okay. It's VERY mood setting which is wonderful and says a lot about your choice of color and music. Your core animation is basic and lacks full details (which I know you can do based on your art submissions) but that wasn't really the point of this flash from what I can tell. It was just to get a story across about two water fairies meeting each other. It's sweet, atmospheric and soothing to watch. I'm docking points due to the animation not being fully fleshed out but its really a minor complaint.

Hope to see more in the future, especially with these characters

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Fantastic work as always

I actually had a big problem with this in the movie too, how the heck would an untrained guy know instantly how to mate with the alien species. Not to mention how convenient their mating looks like human mating. Ah well, weird stuff like that. Way to go James Cameron for making Dances With Wolves in Space the 2nd highest grossing movie of all time.

And way to go Mr. Partridge for making another hilarious and well animated video